The Anita Baker Pages Weblog

This blog is part of the Anita Baker Pages website. The Anita Baker Pages is a fan site that features articles, news clips, a biography, detailed discography of the singer Anita Baker.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fairytales



I just saw this video on MWorld on DSTV (cable, for those outside of Africa) on a show called Crush. I figured that it was one of those shows where a celebrity takes us through their top 20 songs/videos.

In this case, it was a South African singer called Lira (I don't know her), but I flipped onto the channel in the middle of this video and had to stay and watch the entire thing.

Fairytales is one of my favourite Anita songs, so it was a happy surprise. However, it's funny how so many of her videos look the same, with Anita swanning through blowing curtains and swathes of cloth. LOL!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger socialedisturbed. said…

    that's my favorite anita song too!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also luuuvv anita baker. She is coming to Africa. first to South africa on the 24th of august and then off to Nigeria. I shouldnt miss it for anything in the world by the grace of God.

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Ore said…

    I read that she was coming to Africa, but I didn't really believe it. That would be great.

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love Anita baker

    First time here!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger Ore said…

    Welcome, kin'shar!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home